Saturday, September 23, 2006

Danya? Dick Dick?

I'm worried about Bill. He's been having some withdrawl symptoms ever since Dick and Danya left. The other night he just kept saying, 'airplane, danya?'. Yes Bill, it's true. Dick and Danya went on an airplane and are gone out of our lives. Last night I showed him a picture of Dick and Danya and he just kept saying in a very high, quiet voice (and I'm not kidding), 'Dick Dick? Danya?'. It was like he was holding back his tears. Bill is having a lot of trouble sleeping. He cries himself to sleep every night since they left. Oh Bill, I know it's hard, but we just gotta pull ourselves together and keep going. Life doesn't stop for us when we're sad. We just gotta keep going. Be strong, Bill, be strong....if not for yourself, then for me.

Danya, seriously, maybe you could call Bill and encourage him a little sometime?

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Hold on, Bill. It's only about 50 more weeks until we're home. I know it's hard but you've got to be brave like I know you can, Bill.