When it's morning, it's morning!
When it's night, it's night!
When it's school day, it's school day!
He's absolutely right.
1. I woke up at 4:25am on Saturday to the sound of cats...but at first I
thought they were children crying. Is that just PNG cats or are all
cats capable of making those kinds of sounds? My dear husband went out
to throw a stick at them. They were sitting right beside our water
tank, nose to nose, making a lot of noise. Weird, I know.
2. When I woke up at 4:25 am on Saturday morning I realized, "Hey it's
my birthday!" And the time on the clock was actually my birth date -
4/25. Cool, I know.
3. Papua New Guineans display a level of loyalty I have never before
seen (except maybe in Heath).
4. U2's new album rocks my world.
5. I want to see a Papua New Guinean try Wii. That'd be pretty mind
6. Is anything free? Not here.
7. My mom and dad felt so much closer when they were in NZ. I guess
8. I wish I could see my new nephew like you wouldn't believe.
9. It's impossible to throw yourself a birthday party without anyone
not knowing it's your birthday. I tried it and it didn't work (but I
was kinda glad).
10. I'm gathering up the courage to go play basketball on Monday
night. Relive the glory days......
11. I miss Crystal. I miss her a whole lot.
Now it is Easter, but it feels like a special time just like it should.
And that's because we have family to share it with. I love it. I
included some pictures of our festivities....steak meal last night and
coloring easter eggs this morning (it works to color brown eggs!).
p.s. Jesus, I love you. Thank you for dying for me and for giving me
right standing with God. I love you with all my heart.