Sunday, April 26, 2009

just a list.

So here's a list...it's just a list....

1. I woke up at 4:25am on Saturday to the sound of cats...but at first I
thought they were children crying. Is that just PNG cats or are all
cats capable of making those kinds of sounds? My dear husband went out
to throw a stick at them. They were sitting right beside our water
tank, nose to nose, making a lot of noise. Weird, I know.

2. When I woke up at 4:25 am on Saturday morning I realized, "Hey it's
my birthday!" And the time on the clock was actually my birth date -
4/25. Cool, I know.

3. Papua New Guineans display a level of loyalty I have never before
seen (except maybe in Heath).

4. U2's new album rocks my world.

5. I want to see a Papua New Guinean try Wii. That'd be pretty mind
blowing.

6. Is anything free? Not here.

7. My mom and dad felt so much closer when they were in NZ. I guess
they were......

8. I wish I could see my new nephew like you wouldn't believe.

9. It's impossible to throw yourself a birthday party without anyone
not knowing it's your birthday. I tried it and it didn't work (but I
was kinda glad).

10. I'm gathering up the courage to go play basketball on Monday
night. Relive the glory days......

11. I miss Crystal. I miss her a whole lot.

2 comments:

Heather said...

love you. hope you had a wonderful day. you were on my mind all day yesterday.. geez like most days.

Crystal said...

Right back at ya, sista.