7 burning questions for Bill:
1. If you could have an endless supply of any food, what would it be and why?
Farmer Joel's Corn.....it's gotta be the best corn in the whole world...sweet as sugar and the texture...oh, it's all about the texture.
2. If you were an animal what would you be and why?
A brown cow. Then I could make all the chocolate milk I could drink.
3. If you could only describe yourself using three words, what three words would you use?
Optimistic, enthusiastic, and determined
4. If you could be a super hero who would you be and why?
"Fertilizer Bill"....I would grow the biggest corn and strawberries you've ever laid your eyes on.
5. What is the most embarrassing thing that has happened to you?
I let one rip in front of a bunch of dinner guests. It was one of those moments where you're not sure if it was too obvious and you need to say 'pardon moi' or if you can just pretend that nothing happened. I did the latter.
6. What is one of your biggest pet peeves and why?
Bread crusts.....and getting 'the wolf'. It truly is an itch that cannot be scratched. Dick Dick told me to use Gold Bond. It's the only thing that works for him.
7. Out of red, green, blue, yellow and orange which one is your favorite color?
If you chose red what is one of your favorite hobbies?
If you chose green what is your favorite place?
If you chose blue what is one favorite memory?
If you chose yellow what is your dream job?
If you chose orange it’s a wild card and you can tell us anything about yourself!
My favorite place would have to be the farm. Tractors, dirt, corn...what more does a guy need?
I tag Crystal, Jester, and Lisa.