Thursday, October 18, 2007

Lisa Answers Some Questions




1. If you could have an endless supply of any food, what would it be and why?
Bothwell Cheese. It's the thing I miss the most when I'm away from home. And it's kind of expensive, so it'd be a little easier on the pocketbook.

2. If you were an animal what would you be and why?
A Sea Turtle. I'd have the best of both worlds....some land and some sea...plus I'd live for a long time and I could tuck my head into my shell during awkward situations

3. If you could only describe yourself using three words, what three words would you use?
Compassionate, idealist, honest.

4. If you could be a super hero who would you be and why?
I'd like to read people's thoughts..... Could you imagine? Everyone would be so much more approachable because they couldn't hide behind their insecurities anymore. But I'd filter out any bad thoughts they'd think about me of course. That could get hard on the ol' self esteem.

5. What is the most embarrassing thing that has happened to you?
Oh man, walking around for a day not realizing that one side of my nursing bra was undone.....and the time I shnartzed on a walking path but I didn't realize it was a walking path. Then later that day the 18 people I was with walked right over 'the spot'. That's a great one for Seventeen magazine.

6. What is one of your biggest pet peeves and why?
when tension fills a room...it's just so darn awkward. And insensitive people....it sucks when people get hurt, ya know?

7. Out of red, green, blue, yellow and orange which one is your favorite color?
BLUE
If you chose red what is one of your favorite hobbies?
If you chose green what is your favorite place?
If you chose blue what is one favorite memory?
If you chose yellow what is your dream job?
If you chose orange it’s a wild card and you can tell us anything about yourself!
One favorite memory of mine......climbing the agricore grain elevator with Drew. I've never been so scared in my life, but I was too in love to know better. I was on top of the world....in every sense of the word.

No comments: