Thanks Crystal, for giving other the opportunity to get to know me better. I tag Tiffany (if she's not in labour), Karla P., and my new friend Anita.
1. The name you would've chosen for yourself had you had any say whatsoever: Anna
2. Favourite Jelly Belly flavour: Pina Colada
3. If you could trade your citizenship with any other country, what would it be? Scotish. They've got the best accent ever.
4. Have you ever been skinny-dipping? Half heartedly
5. Favourite cocktail: Paralyzer at m&m's
6. Last place on earth you'd ever want to be: south pole
7. Most recent kiss - when and from whom? from Drew.....too long ago.
8. Three earthly friends you can't live without: Drew, Crystal, Tiffy, Heather, AJ (I've got a lot of friends, all right?)
9. A meal memory that surpassed all others: Gourmet burgers and handcut french fries....oh and homemade cream cheese ice cream at Chris & Crystal's.....it was more the people than the food though (that means they're REALLY great people cuz the food was stellar)
10. How many times in your life have you moved? 5ish times
11. We can't all have our own Italian Stallion. But what kind of 'Stallion' would you have? Dutch Stallion....if he ain't dutch he ain't much. End of story.
12. Quick! Right this second, if you could be translated anywhere, where would you go? 3rd St South in Winkler, Manitoba
13. A toy from your childhood that you would still play with: Barbies with Eleroo posing as Ken.
14. How many boyfriends/girlfriends have you had? 5...and that's 4 too many.
15. Flip-flops, knee-high boots, or Reebok Pumps? flip flops
16. Ever waxed anything before? Yes
17. Favourite dance move? my old church dance which needs to be revived
18. Best sunrise you've ever witnessed: back in the day - working on the farm.
19. The one food that you make that nobody else can come close to (in your opinion, of course): marinated cheese....although Crystal comes pretty darn close.
20. Chrissy, Janet or Terry? Chrissy
21. The band or song you secretly love but would never tell until now: Black Eyed Peas
22. Article of clothing you wouldn't be caught dead in: spandex suit
23. Sprawling one-story or multi-storied mansion? multi-storied mansion.
24. Do you dance in front of the mirror? No, I'm too shy.
25. Weirdest food you've ever loved: beef crackers from PNG
26. On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being very strange, how strange do you REALLY think you are? 6