Wednesday, March 28, 2007

This One's For You...Ya, You Know Who You Are

All right, let's get real. Life is just not as much fun without my fun lovin' sis-in-law around. Thursday suppers at mom L's are a little dull, Bill's getting a little boring without 'danya' to teach him the next trick, and I'm just plain ol' lonely. My buddy isn't here to talk about recipes with, to share the same excitement for shopping, and to make survivor night worth watching. I've gone on this long without her, but I just don't know if I can do it anymore. To make things worse my 'rents bought their tickets to Russia yesterday. Oh, i think i did a pretty good job pretending to be happy for them, but deep down inside i'm raging with envy. And did they invite me along? Nooooo. They sure didn't. They'll be off gallivanting through St. Pete's with my gal Crystal and I'll be here...at home...crystal will only be but a smiling face on my refrigerator door.

My food has lost it's taste, my laugh has lost it's ring, my eyes have lost their sparkle. Nothing can take your place. Nothing will make me feel better until I see you again. So here's a shout out to you, Crystal: "YOU ROCK AND I MISS YOU LIKE NO BODY'S BIZZNESS!"

In your honor I made a rockin' batch of dill dip for supper. I will sip a diet cherry coke and eat my dill dip and think of you....it just won't taste the same without you here.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Thanks for the 'shout-out' sis. You know the love is comin' right back at ya. By the way, I love the positioning of the can. Right over your bro's head. Sweet.