Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Picture of the Day

I'll be forever grateful to my dad (and mom) because he gave me the best Christmas present ever (A little early, I know). It's the camera of my dreams. I've been snapping pictures constantly since he gave it to me. Here's the biggest shout out to Marvy for the present! THANKS! HOORAAAAAAY!


My brother challenged me to post a 'picture of the day' while we're in PNG. I've decided to start already since I'm so camera happy. It may not be every day, but I'll try my best. I'll try and post a picture that best captures my day.....



Here is Bill only moments after having (and I kid you not) an hour and a half long temper tantrum. I know. It's hard to believe for me too.

Coming soon! Fargs Extravaganza.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I am PUMPED. Did I say pumped???? Yes, I said PUMPED about Lisa's picture of the day. Can't wait. And that pic of Bill is too darn cute. What an angel, hey?