Tuesday, September 15, 2009

what's on your ipod?

I thought it might be fun to share what playlists we all have on our ipods.
Here's what's on mine:

1. country!! (featuring: "She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy", "Any Man Of Mine"
and LOTS of Toby Keith)

2. let's rock out. (featuring: American Boy, Don't Phunk With My Heart and
much much more.)

3. let's hang out. (featuring: Tracy Chapman, Coldplay, Feist, Sarah
Harmer)

4. sexy dining music. (featuring: Bing Crosby, Ella Fitzgerald, Holly Cole
Trio.)

5. worship faves. (featuring: Jason Upton, Kelanie Gloeckler, Kim Walker,
Kristene Mueller)

6. cool Dad music. (featuring: Eric Clapton, Johnny Cash, Dire Straits, Hans
Theessink)

7. music from Chris. (featuring: unknown artist, unknown artist, unknown
artist). Help me out here, buddy!

8. favorite U2 (including: No Line On the Horizon, Vertigo, With or Without
You, Discotheque)

That's about it. So what's on your ipod?

4 comments:

Crystal said...

All I know is I want to come over and listen to sexy dining music with you. Mmmmmmmm. (insert butt slap here)

mmloewen said...

Deck staining music for Mom--60's R n R, Bad Boy Party, Knofner, Clapton,Faspa, Leonard Cohen, Newsboys,Hans T. & more

Dad

Anonymous said...

ive got nothing but Celine Dion baby!

Crystal said...

Chris: Sorry to leave you in the dark on my music lees, next time I'll send a detailed song list. Currently on my pod is Vampire Weekend, Camera Obscura, Phoenix, Kings of Leon, Imogen Heap, M. Ward, ADELE, Glasvegas, Ray Lamontagne and Ryan Adams. How's that?