Sunday, March 21, 2010

Just for laughs.

I need to laugh more.  My Dad sent William these jokes today and I’m still laughing.  Am I the only one who thinks these are funny?! I know, I know.  I don’t get out much. 

 

Q. What time is it when you have to go to the dentist? 

A. Tooth-hurty

 

Q. Where do kings keep their armies? 

A. In their sleevies.

 

Q. What do you call cheese that’s not yours?

A. Nacho cheese.

 

Q. What do you do if an elephant swallows you? 

A. Run around in circles ‘til you’re all pooped out.

 

Q. What’s invisible and smells like carrots?

A. Bunny farts.

 

Q. What do you call a cow with no legs?

A. Ground beef.

 

And my personal favorites......

 

Q. What did the Lego pirate say when he lost his leg?

A. Where’d my Lego leg go?

 

Q. Where do sheep get their hair cut? 

A. At the baa-baa shop.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

4 comments:

mmloewen said...

My favorite was!

What's invisible and smells like a carrot?

A. A bunny fart :)

valerie said...

lol...totally my style. Here's my most recent favorite...

Q: What did zero say to eight?

A: I like your belt. :)

Jeff and Melissa said...

love the...

Q. what do you call cheese that's not yours?

A. nacho cheese!

baaaawwwhahahahaha!!!

corina said...

yah. the cheese one got me too :)